This policy shall be applied in situations where PMR MobiltelefoniAktiebolaget and its partners (hereinafter "PMR", "we", "us" and "our") process personal data.
PMR Mobile MobiltelefoniAktiebolaget is a company active in the communications industry. The business mainly consists of sales and delivery of communications in the form of IP exchanges, telephones and accessories, operator services, training and support.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us
Your privacy is extremely important to us. Therefore, we process all personal data according to strict principles and always with the support of the Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679).
The concept of personal data
In this policy, the term "personal data" refers to information that can be attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person (i.e. a human being), e.g. name, e-mail, address, telephone number or social security number.
Personal data we handle:
A basic principle is that we only collect personal data that is necessary, relevant and not superfluous for the purpose for which they are intended.
In some cases, we collect personal information from you when you:
- As a private person, you must sign up for a subscription with one of the operators we have in our range. This information is on the subscription agreement that you sign. The name of the person will also be on the receipt we leave for the purchase. The information also forms the basis for future support of purchased products and services. The subscription agreement and the receipt are linked to our accounting and are therefore saved for 7 years.
- When a company has to procure a new communication platform. Then personal data for contact person and signatories will be stored in our systems. This information is linked to the agreements signed. In addition, we will handle information about the users of the company in the form of name, telephone number and e-mail address. This personal data forms the basis for setting up the connections that are, for example, included in an exchange platform and / or subscription agreements and invoices. The information also forms the basis for future support of purchased products and services. Customer data is saved during the contract period and one year thereafter. Agreement and invoice, delivery note or receipt are saved for 7 years.
- When a company chooses to order a communication platform or individual subscriptions. Then information about users such as name, telephone number and e-mail address will be compiled in a customer data documentation. This documentation will then be forwarded to the exchange supplier and / or operator who is to deliver the selected solution. These parties constitute a Personal Data Assistant. This personal data forms the basis for setting up the connections that are, for example, included in an exchange platform and / or subscription agreements and invoices. The information also forms the basis for future support of purchased products and services. Customer data is saved during the contract period and one year thereafter. Agreement and invoice, delivery note or receipt are saved for 7 years.
- Company signator's name, telephone number, e-mail and in some cases social security number when signing an agreement. Operators and suppliers normally require this information when signing contracts. Information is saved during the contract period and one year thereafter. Contracts are saved for 7 years.
- Name of person who picked up an item or marking a delivery on the delivery note and invoice in our business system. Invoice, delivery note or receipt is saved for 7 years.
- User name and e-mail address as well as login information for our web-based order portal. This is saved in our system as long as the company is a customer with us and the user is still active.
- In email communication between employees at PMR and customer or support for supplier or operator. The information forms the basis for support of purchased products and services. This information is continuously thinned out.
- Camera surveillance takes place in our Business Centers in Hässleholm, Kristianstad and Malmö. This is a security measure for our employees and customers. Recorded film is stored for 30 days and then deleted automatically.
The personal data that can be handled by us includes:
- Address information
- Phone number
- In some cases social security numbers
PMR can sometimes also supplement personal data with information from private and public registers.
The purpose of the processing of personal data
The primary purposes for which we process personal data are:
- Administration of the products and services we sell where personal data can be included.
- Enabling the purchase of products and services in our stores.
- Enabling support for purchased products and services.
- Communication of product and marketing information.
Processing of personal data that is not done for the purpose of fulfilling any of the above purposes should not be carried out and is therefore avoided by PMR.
PMR only processes personal data that is relevant to fulfill the purpose of the processing.
You as a customer, consumer or corporate customer with associated users of companies and whose personal data we may collect for any of the above purposes are always entitled to information about the processing of your personal data.
We are transparent with which personal data we handle and in what way. You have the right to have your registered personal data changed, corrected or deleted.
You can at any time request to be "forgotten" by us, after which we will no longer handle your personal information. Please note, however, that this may mean that we can no longer offer our services to you. Furthermore, as a registered person, you have the right, at your own request, once a year to receive information about the processing of the personal data held by PMR. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Inspectorate according to Article 77 of the Data Protection Regulation.
Transfer of your personal data
The information stored at PMR may, subject to applicable laws and regulations, be disclosed to third parties, ie to persons or companies outside PMR, to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes of the processing. In some cases, we can be a Personal Data Assistant, such as an operator or supplier.
Visit our website
As a visitor, you do not need to provide any personal information to be able to use our websites. Our websites only collect personal data that is specifically and voluntarily provided by the visitor in connection with e.g. filling in forms, downloading information.
Cookies and visitor statistics
Our website uses "cookies". "Cookies" are small text files that are stored on the visitor's computer and which, among other things, save personal settings and make it possible to follow what the visitor does on the website. There are two different types of "cookies". One is "session cookies" that are used during the time the visitor is active on the website. These cookies are only temporarily stored in the visitor's computer's working memory and are automatically deleted when the visitor closes their browser. The other is "persistent cookies" which are used to tell the visitor what has happened on the website since he last visited the website and to recognize returning users and remember what information has been provided previously.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies. However, if you do not want cookies to be stored in your computer, you can set your browser so that it notifies you when it receives a cookie. Then you can decide for yourself whether you should receive it or not. In order for our website to function optimally, we recommend that you accept cookies.
How long is the information saved?
We will take reasonable steps to retain personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for us to be able to fulfill our commitment, i.e. provide support, invoice, handle complaints or grievances, etc.
General about security
This always involves a risk of disclosing personal data to third parties. No technology system is completely protected against intrusion. However, PMR has taken all reasonable technical security measures required to protect personal data against unauthorized access, alteration and destruction.
Personal data manager
If you want information about which personal data about you is saved or otherwise processed by PMR, you can request this in writing at the address below. It is also to the address that you should turn if you want to request correction of incorrect or misleading information:
"Personal data manager"
281 33 Hässleholm
For questions regarding personal data and the handling of these, contact the person responsible for personal data as follows: